|my lab. results
Apr 26, 2009
my result for HBS Ag is reactive, the HBsAg EIA is reactive, Anti- HBs is reactive, Anti- Hbe nonreactive, Anti- HBC 1gG is reactive, what does it mean? and my SGOT IS 27.62, AND SGPT IS 12.8,,WHAT IS THE IMPLICATIONS OF ALL THIS RESULTS,,,HOW IS THE CONDITION OF MY LIVER? IM GLAD TO READ THE ANSWER..THANK YOU...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Why were they obtained in the first place? You will need to consult with your doctor as to the meaning of these tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.