HEP C RATIO-HCV RNA, RT-PCR Q
Apr 19, 2009
HERE ARE MY RESULTS: HEP C RATIO- 96.57 HCV RNA,PCRQ-3384020 HCV LOG10-6.529
JUST GOT DIAGNOSED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Sensual Massage Scared I Have AIDS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.