return to former regimen
Apr 19, 2009
just switched to atripla after being on truvada/kaletra -reason for change is constant bouts of diarreha now i'm going through constipation w/ atripla -can i go back to kaletra/ truvada to avoid this and horrible dreams and depression i feel is caused by this new drug therapy ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes you can. You might also want to consider another protease inhibitor. Although many of them can cause gastrointestinal side effects, one may have less or none compared to another.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.