Apr 19, 2009
What does the below readings means?
HBV DNA - 18,891 IU/ml HBV DNA - 109,946 copies/ml HBV DNA - log 10 cp/ml 5.04 log 10 p/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The second and third values are the same number expressed in different form. Depending on the assay used, the first and second numbers are likely the same expressed in a different way (international units and copy number/mL).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.