HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)
Apr 12, 2009
what is the interpretation if the result is 15 IU/ML
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on the context of the case. What are the results of other hepatitis tests, why was this test obtained, was HBV treatment a factor, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Where Does Herpes Come From?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Antibiotics Cure Syphilis?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.