HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)
Apr 12, 2009
what is the interpretation if the result is 15 IU/ML
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on the context of the case. What are the results of other hepatitis tests, why was this test obtained, was HBV treatment a factor, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.