HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)
Apr 12, 2009
what is the interpretation if the result is 15 IU/ML
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on the context of the case. What are the results of other hepatitis tests, why was this test obtained, was HBV treatment a factor, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Giving Handjob?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fingering?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.