Viral load detection problem

I'm on ART for the last 10 months. When I started my CD4 was 128 and VL was 89,000 copies / mL. I stayed undetectable for the first 8 months and CD4 reached 360. On my last exam (2 months ago), CD4 was 366 and VL was 51 copies / mL. That was the first detected VL since the treatment started. Should I be worried with this result?

Another information: my VL exam was different before this last one (the bottom range of VL was 400 copies/mL). This result of 51/mL is from a new kind of VL exam, which bottom range is 40 copies/mL.

I am not concerned. The positive viral load of 51 copies is likely the result of assay variability and is not clinically significant.

Treatment break?
HBV-DNA Viral load RT-PCR (Taqman result)