Apr 12, 2009
Can HIV virus penetrate intact mucous membrane or is a breach mandatory?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Most likely a breach is required. But that could also be a microscopic one that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Will Cephalexin Treat Chlamydia?
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.