Apr 12, 2009
Can HIV virus penetrate intact mucous membrane or is a breach mandatory?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Most likely a breach is required. But that could also be a microscopic one that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hiv Look Like?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Spreading To Face
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Can U Get Bumps On Your Thighs From Hiv Or Stds?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Tongue Thrush Medications Over The Counter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.