Apr 12, 2009
Can HIV virus penetrate intact mucous membrane or is a breach mandatory?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Most likely a breach is required. But that could also be a microscopic one that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv From Using Public Restrooms?
- What Is The Next Step After Finding Out I Am Hiv Positive?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Hiv Antibodies?
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
- Hiv Dry Throat Afternoon
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.