Apr 12, 2009
Can HIV virus penetrate intact mucous membrane or is a breach mandatory?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Most likely a breach is required. But that could also be a microscopic one that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much Acidophilus Should I Take For Thrush?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.