How is CD4 count calculated?
Apr 5, 2009
Hello - I received my lab results from a new facility and this facility does not provide the CD4 count. I know it can be calculated, but I am struggling with the components of the equation. Any help appreciated!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
What numbers were you given? That seems impossible that you are not receiving at least an absolute CD4 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Broken Condom?
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do White Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.