|Falling CD4 cells and symptoms
Apr 5, 2009
What are the most common symptoms during a rapid fall of CD4 cells?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on where the CD4 count was when you started and how rapid or far the fall is. If your CD4 count is in the normal range (500-1500) and decreases within that range, then likely nothing will happen. If you are below that range, then depending on where you start there are a wide variety of symptoms or types of infections that could be developing, which are indicative of a failing immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.