|Survival temp of HIV virus
Apr 5, 2009
What is the temperature range at which the HIV virus can survive?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It's a wide range from < -200F to somewhere over 105F.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Temperature For Hiv Virus To Survive
- Purple Spots After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Aldara Assistances Body Clear Hpv Virus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.