|VIral Count Much Higher than Last Year??
Apr 5, 2009
I have Hep B and have the routine blood work done every year.
This year my viral counts were much higher than last year.
My DNA count was 1,710 this year and 114 last year. My other count was 3,317 this year and 181 last year.
My AFP is 3.1, ALT is 56 and AST is 31 and my ultrasound showed everything looking normal.
I'm concerned about my viral count jumping so drastically from last year. What might cause that? My Dr. seems unconcerned and says he wants to re-test in 6 months.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.