Atripila

Dr. My sister is on Atripila now its a year her cd4 is 650 and unditactable..she started treatment when her vl was 10.000 and cd4 150 she wanna have a achild via IVF ..have they made Atripila for pregnant pipo. she is 37 getting very old please help. by the way what can she use on her face she gets rash we guess its coz of the drug Thanks and God bless u

It sounds like she has had a great response to treatment. I would suggest discussing HIV treatment options and pregnancy with a obstetrician-gynecologist who is experienced in HIV pregnancies. Her atripla would have to be changed to something other HIV regimen that does not contain efavirenz (which is in atripla). It would be unusual for this medication to be causing a rash just on the face and so long after starting the medication. I suggest you have her see a dermatologist to check it out.

need yr help desperatley
VIral Count Much Higher than Last Year??