need yr help desperatley

i first of all would like to thank you for your help your answers have been a life saver for me. diagnozed in jan vl 275 k and cd count 680. doctor started atripla secon labs were cd count at 640 and undectable viral load. met a specialist who got me off the atripla and a month after cd4 894 and undetectable viral load. am going for a fourth test this week. my questions are as follows have lost mass in the ass cheeks and feel an unconformtable feeling. have had an colonoscopy done as well as met a hemroids specialist who have examined me. keep on having the feeling what else can i do. 2) know the viral load is kind of high am going through alot of aniexty so taking immovaine to sleep a high dose could that have an effect on my feeling depressed all the time. yr help will be appreciated

If I understand the timing here, you were diagnosed in January 09 and received about 2 months of atripla, after which it was stopped. It is unlikely that your loss of subcutaneous fat in your backside is the result of such a short exposure to the HIV meds. Although your viral load was high prior to treatment, it became undetectable, and you don't know the results of this last test. It is unlikely that a detectable viral load in and of itself is responsible for anxiety or depression symptoms. Although knowledge of being HIV infected certainly can be contributory. I would suggest checking in with a mental health provider and seeing whether medication or other kinds of therapy are indicated.

Elisa Indeterminate then Positive, waiting on Western
Atripila