|Should I go for third treatnemnt
Apr 5, 2009
I have HCV genotype 2, I Already had 2 treatments Pegasys+RIBA, after first treatment it was undetectable for 6 months, after second treatment for 18 months now HCV RNR is < 12, is it a lot or no? should I do third treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It appears that you have had a sustained virologic response (SVR as we call it) after the second treatment. So no, I don't think you need another round of treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.