|hbv hcv hiv unit results for viral load
Mar 29, 2009
is there a fixed factor for viral load of each virus used to convert result from IU/ML to copies/ml or it depends on the kit manufacturer and what are these factors for each virus please for vital need thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on the kit manufacturer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Origin Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.