about lab results
Mar 29, 2009
I am a Hep B virus carrier. I got my lab test result for HBV QNP today. It says that Hep B PCR is 20900IU/ml (normal: <100), and Hep B Copies is 48800/ml (normal: < 160). I am worried because my numbers are so high. Does that means I have to have a medical treatment immediatley? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.