about lab results
Mar 29, 2009
I am a Hep B virus carrier. I got my lab test result for HBV QNP today. It says that Hep B PCR is 20900IU/ml (normal: <100), and Hep B Copies is 48800/ml (normal: < 160). I am worried because my numbers are so high. Does that means I have to have a medical treatment immediatley? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.