|about lab results
Mar 29, 2009
I am a Hep B virus carrier. I got my lab test result for HBV QNP today. It says that Hep B PCR is 20900IU/ml (normal: <100), and Hep B Copies is 48800/ml (normal: < 160). I am worried because my numbers are so high. Does that means I have to have a medical treatment immediatley? Thank you.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anxiety Of Thinking You Have Can Cause Hiv Symptoms
- How Long Do The Sore Throat Last When You Have Hiv?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Destroy?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
- Chances Of A Woman Getting Hiv Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.