cd4 count fluctuation
Mar 29, 2009
Does the cd4 count count tend to fluctuate? I was told by my former infectious disease doctor that it does fluctuate and not to worry if it does.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it can. The absolute CD4 count can vary because of time of day, different labs, stress, other ongoing infections or immunizations, among other reasons. The CD4% is a more stable number over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.