cd4 count fluctuation
Mar 29, 2009
Does the cd4 count count tend to fluctuate? I was told by my former infectious disease doctor that it does fluctuate and not to worry if it does.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it can. The absolute CD4 count can vary because of time of day, different labs, stress, other ongoing infections or immunizations, among other reasons. The CD4% is a more stable number over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Life Expectancy After Aids Diagnosis
- Sucked Guy And Had Herpes In Mouth Pre Cum
- What Is The Ldh Count If You Have HIV?
- Is Oraquick Oral Swab Reliable?
- If I Have High White Blood Cell Count Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.