Mar 29, 2009
hi doc, my lab results asfollow HBsAG(+),AUSAB(-),HBcAG(+),COREM(-),HBe(-),AntiHBe(+),DNA 635 iu/ml,kindly avise diagnose.no treatment stared yet. thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like chronic HBV infection. I suggest you discuss this with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accuracy Of ELISA And Western Blot
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Contracted By Fellatio?
- Discomfort Associated With Hiv Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Does Everyone Who Has HIV Experience Facial Wasting?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.