Mar 29, 2009
Before I started treatment, my CD4 Abs is 108(8%) Viral Load 679 600 and HIV Log 5.83. 8 weeks after I started medication, my CD Abs is 197 (12%) and Viral Load is 315 ; HIV Log 2.5 Is this something good or is it too soon to tell?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Fabulous response and about what we would expect after 8 weeks of treatment. Keep up the great work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Did Magic Get Aids?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- What Does Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Look Like?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Broken Condom?
- Can You Contract HIV From Piercing?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Splash
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.