units for viral load by pcr
Mar 29, 2009
to convert from log(IU/ml) to copies/ml and from IU/ml to copies/ml for all viruses is it the same and what is factors of conversion
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No it is not the same, even for the same virus. It depends on the assay technology and vendor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.