units for viral load by pcr
Mar 29, 2009
to convert from log(IU/ml) to copies/ml and from IU/ml to copies/ml for all viruses is it the same and what is factors of conversion
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No it is not the same, even for the same virus. It depends on the assay technology and vendor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Hiv Transmission Blood In Eyes
- Majority Of Cases Of Thrush Not Related To HIV
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Touched Something With Wet Blood On It Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.