HBV DNA copies equivalent
Mar 29, 2009
what is equivalence of 1 log 10 copies/ml = ? copies/ ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1 log = 10, 2 log =100, 3 log= 1000 copies , etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Stopping Megace
- What Does It Mean When A Hepatitis C Test Is Non-reactive?
- Pectoral Lymph Glands And Hiv
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.