hepetitis & platelets
Mar 22, 2009
Am 48 years old woman and diagonised hepatitis b in 1998.I keep on having the yellow skin and urine and now my platelets are 58,000. What medicine can I take to help me increase platelets and to get rid of the reoccurring of the yellow in my urine. Liver function test is okay
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to be evaluated by a liver specialist to determine the extent of liver damage and what treatment is available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Anal Warts?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.