|Decrease in HBV Load
Mar 22, 2009
Dear Doctor, I had a change in my Lab results In August 2006 my HBV Load IU/ml was 357 In March 2009 HBV Load IU/ml is 351
Is this considered a big difference? does it mean significant improvement? Can I assume that the treatment that I am receiving is working?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.