Mar 22, 2009
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Zilarvir is the combination of AZT and 3TC. We usually get blood cell counts and liver enzyme tests periodically when people start these medications, as rarely they can develop anemia or liver inflammation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Side Effects Of Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.