sets of number: why vl decreased and cd4 as well?start meds?

first of all thx u for the commitment to this forum: you really help all of us. these are my 3 sets of exams numbers february 2008 vl5000 cd4728 (when i was diagnosed); september 2008 vl7131 cd4 817; march2009 vl2600 cd4 707. %cd4 always stable. I am worried because a loss of more than 100 cd4 in one year is not the average (expecially with my level of vl) should i start med? the second question my vl is decreasing of a 3 fold since the last test: does this have any meaning? if so why i lost more than 100 cd4? thx for your time again

You are in great shape. There is no real significant loss here. Your viral load is very low and your CD4 count is in the normal range for people without HIV infection (500-1500). There will always be some natural variability in the numbers. Likewise with the viral load results.

Please give me the comment
Blood Test