follow up question of result HCV RNA load 1,228,847 IU/ML
Mar 15, 2009
what will be the treatment on this case? it is curable? what is the next level on this result?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to discuss these questions with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.