Mar 15, 2009
I just started Atripla this week after been 3 year HIV + without treatment (because my CD4 count was above 350) now my Dr. Recommended to start treatment because my CD4 count was 199 and Viral load 50.000 copies. In terms of CD4 count and viral load what should I expect to consider that the I am on the right med? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
- Delayed Seroconversion After 4 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.