Mar 15, 2009
I just started Atripla this week after been 3 year HIV + without treatment (because my CD4 count was above 350) now my Dr. Recommended to start treatment because my CD4 count was 199 and Viral load 50.000 copies. In terms of CD4 count and viral load what should I expect to consider that the I am on the right med? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
- Brown Spots On The Head Of My Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.