Mar 15, 2009
I am new here to this site. My qeustion is can we trust the persons in the lab doing our blood tests?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In almost all cases, the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Are Blood Donors Screened For Hiv?
- How Long Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure To Hiv?
- Teeth Extraction In Hiv Patients
- What Does Acute Hiv Rash Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.