Mar 15, 2009
I am new here to this site. My qeustion is can we trust the persons in the lab doing our blood tests?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In almost all cases, the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Natural Treatment For Hypogonadism
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.