Mar 15, 2009
I am new here to this site. My qeustion is can we trust the persons in the lab doing our blood tests?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In almost all cases, the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.