Mar 15, 2009
How can one have a negative test for Hep C Ab and have HCV RNA BDNA of 11310 IU/mL? Wouldn't you have the antibody if you had HCV
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can. It is certainly described in those with both HIV and HCV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Person Feel When They Have Herpes?
- What Causes Shingles Outbreaks?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.