Mar 15, 2009
How can one have a negative test for Hep C Ab and have HCV RNA BDNA of 11310 IU/mL? Wouldn't you have the antibody if you had HCV
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can. It is certainly described in those with both HIV and HCV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.