Mar 8, 2009
Hallo Mark Holodniy,
Hoping that you are doing well.
My husband is hiv positive I am very sad. But I am hiv negative, I am completed from my Doctor all the control. Now I am finishing, and I am healthy with my four small children. My question is (1) Leaving without sex is very difficulty, I am not ready to do sex with my husband I am very afraid, I want to know if he safe to safe plays with his only fingers to my vaginal but no sex is there any problem? or it is better to use gloves.
(2) The Second question, I want only to know if the semen/sperm is touching a small part of the skin body for example to hip, hand etc is somebody can catch the hiv.
(3) Is it possible hiv transmission of spoon, knife or spoon.
(4) Is there any transmission by sleeping in one room every day with hiv positive,
Please reply my question as I am getting some problem to miss sex.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. Unlikely a problem, but probably safer with protection. 2. Unlikely. 3. No. 4. No.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.