hiv status

Hallo Mark Holodniy,

Hoping that you are doing well.

My husband is hiv positive I am very sad. But I am hiv negative, I am completed from my Doctor all the control. Now I am finishing, and I am healthy with my four small children. My question is (1) Leaving without sex is very difficulty, I am not ready to do sex with my husband I am very afraid, I want to know if he safe to safe plays with his only fingers to my vaginal but no sex is there any problem? or it is better to use gloves.

(2) The Second question, I want only to know if the semen/sperm is touching a small part of the skin body for example to hip, hand etc is somebody can catch the hiv.

(3) Is it possible hiv transmission of spoon, knife or spoon.

(4) Is there any transmission by sleeping in one room every day with hiv positive,

Please reply my question as I am getting some problem to miss sex.

Thank you

1. Unlikely a problem, but probably safer with protection. 2. Unlikely. 3. No. 4. No.

Timeframe??
Help with labs and other info