Mar 8, 2009
Hi, my doctor told me my viral load is below 10. Does that mean it's undetectable, or does it just mean below ten?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means it's undetectable and below 10, but not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.