Mar 8, 2009
Hi, my doctor told me my viral load is below 10. Does that mean it's undetectable, or does it just mean below ten?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means it's undetectable and below 10, but not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.