Mar 8, 2009
My lymphocyte absis 0.61, and has dropped since last labs in November.I underwwent Interferon treatment for Hepatitis C and completed it in January 07.My labs have not recovered since then.They tell me I am cured from Hepatitis. What couuld possibly be maaking my lymphocyte abs continually go down?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interferon could certainly have affected the counts. You should consult with your doctor about other causes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- Can Hiv Survive In Toilet Water?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.