CD4 890 Viral Load 500
Mar 8, 2009
Please help me undertand the meaning of this data...I'm 7 months preganant and have just been diagnosed...Could this data be able to determine the period of when I was infected.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely unless you have had previous HIV tests that were negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Precum
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.