CD4 890 Viral Load 500
Mar 8, 2009
Please help me undertand the meaning of this data...I'm 7 months preganant and have just been diagnosed...Could this data be able to determine the period of when I was infected.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely unless you have had previous HIV tests that were negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.