cd4 count and percentage

i have been recently diagnosed in oct 08 vl 4500, cd4 383, then cd4 dropped to 281 in dec 08, started atripla jan 09, just retested, vl is now undetectable, cd4 is 484, cd4 percentage is 28percent. My question is what is considered a stable percentage number, and can i expect for my cd4 to continue to rise, granted i have absoutely no other health issues? My iron level is low 9.9, i have always been anemic, what would you recommend to increase my iron levels? i have tried taking iron pills, which have left me nausiated. Thanks

A normal CD4 count and percentage is 500-1500 and 30-50%. You have had an excellent treatment response. Since we don't usually know what someone's CD4 count is before they are infected, we likely wont' know if your counts will go much higher than where you are now. You indicate that is your iron level is 9.9. Are you sure that is the iron and not the hemoglobin level? Serum iron levels are usually in the 50 to 170 g/dL range. If that is the iron level then you likely have an iron deficiency. If that is the hemoglobin level, then you are anemic, and iron deficiency is one of many possible causes. You should get this worked up. It is unlikely to be HIV or HIV medication induced.

hcv rna results
CD4 890 Viral Load 500