hcv rna results
Mar 8, 2009
I just received a quantitation blood test result and my hcv rna was 16922000 the hcv log10 was 7.220. I'm worried sick and my liver specialist appt. isn't for 2 weeks. how bad are these numbers??? I got a liver ultra sound and was told it looked normal sized. thank you!!!!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a moderately high result. Several additional factors will help determine the need for treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Do Shingles Look Like On Your Face?
- What Are The Side Effects For Men With Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.