Mar 8, 2009
I had lab results of HBV QNP. The Hep B PCR is 87000 IU/ml, and Hep B Copies 215000#/ml. Is that a high number and I am I candidate for treatment? What kind of teatment
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those results indicate HBV infection. That is a relatively low copy number. Many factors go into the decision for treatment. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.