Mar 8, 2009
Hello Doctor, I am a chronic Hep B carrier.. HBV-DNA Viral load Q-PCR.. 167 IU/ml (1,169 copies/ml)HBeAg =non reactive, Anti-HBe is reactive. I have 2 questions: In what state of carrier I am now? I also would like to ask, if the menstruation blood can also be a way to transmit my virus to others since there are times, that it cannot be avoided that the blood may spill, like in the bed or when you are taking a shower while you have menstruation (monthly period). Thank you very much. W
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely still a carrier, and menstrual blood would likely also contain the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.