Mar 1, 2009
Hi, Would you please help me interpreting the lab result (HP5+HAVIgM+HBcIgM) that I received and should I get treatment or can I infect my girl friend if we are intimate? Thank you so much Hep A Ab, Total HBsAg Screen Positive Hep B Core Ab, Tot Positive Hep B surface Ab 77.77H index value Status of immunity Anti-HBs level Inconsistent with immunity 0.00 - 0.99 Consistent with immunity >0.99
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have immunity to HAV and HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.