Mar 1, 2009
Hi, Would you please help me interpreting the lab result (HP5+HAVIgM+HBcIgM) that I received and should I get treatment or can I infect my girl friend if we are intimate? Thank you so much Hep A Ab, Total HBsAg Screen Positive Hep B Core Ab, Tot Positive Hep B surface Ab 77.77H index value Status of immunity Anti-HBs level Inconsistent with immunity 0.00 - 0.99 Consistent with immunity >0.99
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have immunity to HAV and HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Sign Of AIDS?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.