|HBV DNA Lab Result
Mar 1, 2009
My HBV DNA result H 278 copy/ml, H 170 IU/ml (Real-Time PCR method). Normal range <160 copies/ml; <100 IU/ml. It looks like my result is abnormal, do I need treatment? Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV DNA copy number. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.