HBV DNA Lab Result
Mar 1, 2009
My HBV DNA result H 278 copy/ml, H 170 IU/ml (Real-Time PCR method). Normal range <160 copies/ml; <100 IU/ml. It looks like my result is abnormal, do I need treatment? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV DNA copy number. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vagina Fluid Outside Body And Hiv Risk
- Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy And Hepatitis C
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.