viroload since 4 months between 400-500

I use since 2007 Atripla.I was undetectable for years and now ,the last 4 months i vary between 400-500 detectable copy's..Can a blip last that long or something else can be wrong?

A sustained low viral load could indicate some break through by the virus. The viral load is too low to get a resistance test. If on the next test it is still detectable at this level, you might have to consider changing or adding another med to get back to undetectable. On the other hand if it goes above 1000, then you have your answer, it is likely failure of the regimen.

High CMV Titers: Treatment?
Just learned that I am HIV+ in Thailand