Mar 1, 2009
I just found out that I am HIV positive. I haven't had labs to determine CD4 or VL. All I know is that my white and red blood cell counts are normal. I am scared and curious as to how advanced my HIV could be. I am certain I have had it no longer than a year. Based on my wbc, should I be immediately concerned?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If My Wbc Is Normal Could I Still Have Hiv?
- My Wbc Is Normal Could I Have Hiv
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Do Hpv Bumps Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Physical Symptoms Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.