Ccr5 Delta 32 testing
Feb 22, 2009
How/where do I test for this gene? My online searches don't turn up anything on testing sites, only info sites. My ancestry suggests that I could have it. That would explain alot.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are several labs where this might be available, either using blood or oral fluid. You can look on the internet, but as always, buyer beware.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Ways To Spread Genital Herpes
- Vinegar Douche For Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.