Feb 22, 2009
Since 1992 i was Diagnose and Hepa-b+, and my viral until now is only 2869HBV-DNAcopies /ml and still no symptoms at all and given no medicine taken also. And Asymptomatic, non infectious hepa-B carrier base on my lab results. No-Smoking/No-Alcohol in my life, taking Multi-vitamins and Vitamin-C 1000mg/day. My HBeAg is very low also, is this the indicative that i'm assymptomatic/Non-infectious? Hope to hera from you soon. Thanks a lot n God Bless
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Sex Toys?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.