Feb 22, 2009
Since 1992 i was Diagnose and Hepa-b+, and my viral until now is only 2869HBV-DNAcopies /ml and still no symptoms at all and given no medicine taken also. And Asymptomatic, non infectious hepa-B carrier base on my lab results. No-Smoking/No-Alcohol in my life, taking Multi-vitamins and Vitamin-C 1000mg/day. My HBeAg is very low also, is this the indicative that i'm assymptomatic/Non-infectious? Hope to hera from you soon. Thanks a lot n God Bless
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- How Hiv Patients Lose Belly Fat?
- What Are Potential Sources Of Hiv Hbv And Hcv Infection?
- Mononucleosis Tests Can They Detect Hiv In My Blood
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.