Homozygous for Delta32 CCR5

I recently underwent genetic testing and have received my results. Although most of the findings were not a great surprise, one stood out. According to them, I am homozygous for the CCR5 delta32 trait [DD genotype or two copies of the delta32 version of CCR5]. My question: could this trait allow me to 'receive' and carry the HIV virus without showing the antibody reaction? In essence, test negative, yet carry the virus and thus unintentionally infect others? Or, even though porting for the virus would be more difficult, would my body have an immune response anyway, thus causing me to test positive? I am not sure how this trait affects these aspects of exposure, infection, and transmission. Additionally, although there has already been much research in this area, would it be of value for me to volunteer for a study or research?

Unlikely this trait would affect your body's ability to generate an antibody response in the unlikely event you were to become infected.

Which one?
telling a pt they are positive