hepatitus blood work
Feb 15, 2009
I have been taking Entecavir for about 2 yrs. now for Hep. B, this is the last two blood results 06/2008 HBV.DNA=2190 IU/ml <100/ml 01/21/09 HBV.DNA=852 H copies/mL <=160 HBsAB mIU/ml >=10 ALT59 AST42 what does this tell me ? me My Dr. is gone for a month and I am stressing out not knowing.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.