|hepatitus blood work
Feb 15, 2009
I have been taking Entecavir for about 2 yrs. now for Hep. B, this is the last two blood results 06/2008 HBV.DNA=2190 IU/ml <100/ml 01/21/09 HBV.DNA=852 H copies/mL <=160 HBsAB mIU/ml >=10 ALT59 AST42 what does this tell me ? me My Dr. is gone for a month and I am stressing out not knowing.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.