hepatitus blood work
Feb 15, 2009
I have been taking Entecavir for about 2 yrs. now for Hep. B, this is the last two blood results 06/2008 HBV.DNA=2190 IU/ml <100/ml 01/21/09 HBV.DNA=852 H copies/mL <=160 HBsAB mIU/ml >=10 ALT59 AST42 what does this tell me ? me My Dr. is gone for a month and I am stressing out not knowing.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.