what is a normal persons CD4 count

In your response to this question I noticed that you answered with "depends on what your #'s were when you were diagnosed". Why would it matter what your #'s were when you found out? I found out I was HIV + about 20 years ago and did nothing. Six years ago I was admitted into the hospital and given a weekend to live, one month later put on meds. I had 9 T-Cells left and a viral load that was unbelievable. As of my last lab results last week, my CD4 is 614 and Viral is undetectable! I also smoke and have undergone anti-TB treatment. Can you explain this one??

I am glad to hear of your success. However, there is likely a qualitative and quantitative difference in the reconstituted immune system in someone who starts HIV treatment with 7 CD4 cells versus 350. The chapter on this is still being written.

Completely Baffled - Follow Up Question
hepatitus blood work