|Completely Baffled - Follow Up Question
Feb 8, 2009
Hi doc. Thanks for the response. Quick follow up. Let's say she was infected on the low end of the timeframe and she was infected in 2003, why wouldn't I have tested + in 2003. 2004. 2005, or 2006? There has been no infidelity on my part at all so the only unprotected sex I've had was with her. Thanks again!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Still can't answer that question. The conditions in the microenvironment around sexual encounters (virus levels in bodily fluids, skin or mucous membrane breakdown, etc) may have changed to increase the probability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Soreness On Penis Tip After Sex Std Sti
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.